Solution Engineer - Germany
We are Staffbase, a young, fast-growing company with locations in Chemnitz, Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam and New York. Supported by renowned investors, we have developed an employee experience platform that is shaping the future of internal communications for customers around the world. Our team of specialists works for and with an international target audience and features an open and meritocratic code of culture.
We offer the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission. Our loft office, free drinks, and fresh fruit—along with our office dogs Coco and Polly—are just as much part of what we offer as are a young team, flexible working hours, and an attractive salary.
Your tasks include:
- Work with our customers both pre-sales and aftersales to find the best setup for their integration needs
- Oversee technical parts of the implementation in our Customer Success team
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, our architecture recommendation and implementation approaches
- Onboard customers (together with Customer Success Account Manager)
- Serve as a product expert, with a strategic mind and customer-service orientation
- Be the main contact for customers in case questions or issues arise with integrations, technical solutions and security
We offer free coffee/tea/cold drinks and host frequent social events, and once a week we provide a free communal lunch. Every employee has a yearly budget of 1,000€ + 1 work day for a personal development event of your choice (attending a conference, taking an online course, hosting a hackathon, etc.) or a 1,800€ budget to work from our New York office for a couple of days/weeks. Your package also includes a laptop of your choice and an external monitor.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Hands-on experience in project management
- Comfort using the command line or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Excellent English skills